Brand name: «Electric water distiller AE-10/20»
Purpose: The device is designed for production of distilled water by heating of raw water to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam resulting in the distillate (non-pyrogenic) with a temperature from +40°C to +85°C followed by its accumulation in the built-in storage tank.
- Smallest dimensions and weight in comparison with analogues.
Datasheet - download
|Specifications of water distiller АЕ-10/20 with built-in water tank||Dimensions of AE-10/20 with built-in water tank for carrier|
|Output, liters per hour||10 (-10%)||Number of packages||1|
|Capacity of storage tank, litres||20||Overall dimensions (LxWxH) mm||590х520х980|
|Voltage, V||380||Gross weight, kg||37|
|Power consumption, kW||7.2||Volume, m3||0.3|
|Raw water consumption, liters per hour||75 (±10%)||Packing||wooden box|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||425х425х775|
|Lifetime||at least 8 years|
- A body and main parts are made of high-alloy stainless steel AISI 321 / AISI 304.
- Consists of two separate units – a water distiller and a water storage tank mounted on a frame with protective panels. The distiller and the water tank are combined into an automatically operating single system.
- Design: a single unit of stainless steel with adjustable legs for desktop location. The unit can also be wall mounted.
- The design allows, if necessary, independent use of the distiller (for the production of distillate) and the water storage tank (for distillate storage and draw-off separately from the single unit).
- Stainless steel panels protect operating personnel from thermal burns and contact with the working elements of the machine.
- A standard set includes a spare electrode of the water level sensor, supply water hoses and distillate collection hoses, connecting clamps.
- Fully automatic control system:
- regulates the amount of water for evaporation,
- stops water and electricity supply when the water storage tank is filled,
- switches the system on when distillate is drawn off from the water storage tank.
- Lifetime: at least 8 years, warranty period: 14 months, MTBF (Mean time between failures): at least 3,500 hours.
Automatic safety system:
- switches power off if centralized water supply stops and the water level in the evaporation chamber drops below allowable level.
- electromagnetic water shutoff valve protects system from overflow.
Electric water distiller AE-10/20 with a built-in water tank is a quality and reliable equipment with consistent high quality of the distillate with the ease of use and minimal maintenance costs!