Brand name: «Electric water distiller DE-100»
Purpose: The device is designed for production of distilled water by heating of raw water to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam resulting in the distillate with a temperature +45°C.
- Low relative energy consumption to produce 1 liter of distilled water.
Datasheet - download
|Specifications of water distiller DE-100||Dimensions of DE-100 for carrier|
|Output, liters per hour||100 (-10%)||Number of packages||2|
|Voltage, V||380||Overall dimensions (LxWxH) mm||760х720х1300, 650х460х320|
|Power consumption, kW||60||Gross weight, kg||125 (100+25)|
|Raw water consumption, liters per hour||750 (±10%)||Volume, m3||0.81 (0.71+0.1)|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||810х630х1270||Packing||Wooden box|
|Lifetime||at least 8 years|
- Body and main parts are made of high-alloy mirror stainless steel 12X18H10T (AISI 321).
- Means of heating – electrodes, which ensure the reliability of distiller in case of scale formation. Unlike electric heating elements the electrodes do not burn out from scale.
- Dismountable design of the condensation chamber for visual monitoring of scale formation, easy removal of scale deposit, easy maintenance and repair.
- Spiral tubular condenser.
- Automatic control of water level in the evaporation chamber.
- Drops of not distilled water are separated from steam by special unit.
- A distiller can be combined with a purified water tank into an automatically operating single system.
- Form factor: distiller is placed on horizontal floor surface.
- Automatic power shutdown if the water level in the evaporation chamber drops below the allowable level.
- Automatic maintenance of water amount used for evaporation.
- Automatic shutdown of the distiller when the water storage tank is full.
Electric water distiller DE-100 is a quality and reliable equipment with consistent high quality of the distillate with the ease of use and minimal maintenance costs!