Brand name: «Electric water distiller AE-10»
Purpose: The device is designed for production of distilled water by heating of raw water to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam resulting in the distillate (non-pyrogenic) with a temperature from +40°C to +85°C.
- Low relative energy consumption to produce 1 liter of distilled water.
Datasheet - download
|Specifications of water distiller АЕ-10||Dimensions of AE-10 for carrier|
|Output, liters per hour||10 (-10%)||Number of packages||1|
|Voltage, V||380||Overall dimensions (LxWxH) mm||370х370х610|
|Power consumption, kW||7.2||Gross weight, kg||15|
|Raw water consumption, liters per hour||75 (±10%)||Volume, m3||0.09|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||335х275х460 230х175х100||Packing||box (corrugated cardboard)|
|Lifetime||at least 8 years|
- A body and main parts are made of high-alloy stainless steel AISI 321 / AISI 304.
- Demountable design of the condensation chamber for visual monitoring of scale formation, easy removal of scale deposit, easy maintenance and repair.
- A separate circuit water feed modification* allows separate water feeding for evaporation and cooling.
- Automatic control of water level in the evaporation chamber.
- A double shell and a heat-protective shield provide a moderately warm (not more than +45ºС) surface of the distiller while functioning and protect operating personnel from thermal burns.
- A removable cooler* allows distillate cooling. The cooler can be mounted directly to the body of the distiller.
- A distiller can be combined with a purified water tank into an automatically operating single system.
- Form factor: distiller can be placed on horizontal surface or can be mounted to a wall. For wall mounting a bracket* is provided (sold separately).
- A standard set includes a spare tubular electric heater, a spare electrode of the water level sensor, supply water hoses and distillate collection hoses, connecting clamps.
- Lifetime: at least 8 years, warranty period: 14 months. MTBF (Mean time between failures): at least 3,500 hours.
- Automatic shutdown of the tubular electric heater if the water level in the evaporation chamber drops below the allowable level.
- Automatic maintenance of water amount used for evaporation.
- Automatic shutdown of the distiller (tubular electric heaters) when the water storage tank is full.
Electric water distiller AE-10 is a quality and reliable equipment with consistent high quality of the distillate with the ease of use and minimal maintenance costs!