Brand name: «Electric water distiller ADE-40»
Purpose: The device is designed for production of distilled water by heating of raw water to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam resulting in the distillate with a temperature from +40°C to +85°C.
- Low relative energy consumption to produce 1 liter of distilled water.
Datasheet - download
|Specifications of water distiller АDE-40||Dimensions of ADE-40 for carrier|
|Output, liters per hour||40 (-10%)||Number of packages||1|
|Voltage, V||380||Overall dimensions (LxWxH) mm||720х680х1170|
|Power consumption, kW||27||Gross weight, kg||67|
|Raw water consumption, liters per hour||320 (±10%)||Volume, m3||0.57|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||760х510х850||Packing||Wooden box|
|Lifetime||at least 8 years|
- Body and main parts are made of high-alloy mirror stainless steel 12X18H10T (AISI 321).
- Demountable design of the condensation chamber for visual monitoring of scale formation, easy removal of scale deposit, easy maintenance and repair.
- Automatic control of water level in the evaporation chamber.
- Drops of not distilled water are separated from steam by special unit.
- A distiller can be combined with a purified water tank into an automatically operating single system.
- Form factor: distiller is placed on horizontal floor surface.
- The possibility of producing both hot (+80°C) and chilled (no more than +40°C) water. The distillate cooler is sold separately.
- Automatic shutdown of the tubular electric heater if the water level in the evaporation chamber drops below the allowable level.
- Automatic maintenance of water amount used for evaporation.
- Automatic shutdown of the distiller (tubular electric heaters) when the water storage tank is full.
Electric water distiller ADE-40 is a quality and reliable equipment with consistent high quality of the distillate with the ease of use and minimal maintenance costs!