Brand name: «Reagent grade water generation system UPVA-5»
Purpose: The system is designed for production of ultra pure non-pyrogenic reagent grade water (type II) with a very low content of inorganic, organic or colloidal contaminants..
Advantages in comparison to bi-distillers:
- It is energy-saving due to rational consumption of electric power (twice less).
Datasheet - download
|Specifications of bi-distiller (substitute) UPVA-5||Dimensions of bi-distiller (substitute) UPVA-5 for carrier|
|Output, liters per hour||5 (-10%)||Number of packages||1|
|Voltage, V||220||Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||520х520х620|
|Power consumption, kW||3.6||Gross weight, kg||26|
|Raw water consumption, liters per hour||40 (±10%)||Volume, m3||0.17|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||424х417х454||Packing||box (corrugated cardboard)|
|Lifetime||at least 8 years|
Water produced by UPVA-5 (water type II) can be used:
- For sensitive methods of laboratory analysis, including the method of atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) and the determination of the constituents in trace quantities,
- For the preparation of nutrient medium in Microbiology,
- To produce high quality buffers and solutions chemical and biochemical reagents,
- To supply some types of laboratory equipment (hydrogen generators, climatic chambers, autoclaves),
- For further water purification,
- For the preparation of ultra-pure injective and physiological fluids and pharmaceutical preparations.
- Multi-stage cleaning system.
- A body and main parts are made of high-alloy stainless steel AISI 321 / 304.
- Automatic control of the water level in the evaporation chamber.
- A built-in cooler chills bi-distillate to a maximum temperature of +40°C.
- UPVA can be combined with a purified water tank into an automatically operating single system.
- Form factor: distiller can be placed on horizontal surface or can be mounted to a wall.
- Dismountable design of condensation chamber allows visual monitoring of scale formation, easy sediment cleaning, ease of maintenance and repair.
- Lifetime: at least 8 years, warranty period: 14 months, MTBF (Mean time between failures): at least 3,500 hours.
- Automatic shutdown of the tubular electric heater if the water level in the evaporation chamber drops below the allowable level.
- Automatic maintenance of water amount used for evaporation.
- Automatic shutdown of heaters when the water storage tank is full.
In April 2014 PF Livam took part in XVII Moscow international Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies ‘Archimedes-2014’, where bi-distiller UPVA was awarded a silver medal.
The reagent grade water generation systems UPVA-5 (bi-distiller substitute) is a high quality and reliable equipment, allowing to obtain especially pure distillate for injection and laboratory analysis (type II).