Brand name: «Electric water bi-distiller BE-2»
Purpose: for production of distilled and bi-distilled water from a source by heating to boiling with subsequent condensation of the generated steam and receiving:
|Specifications of water bi-distiller BЕ-2||Dimensions of BE-2 for carrier|
|Output (bi-distillate), liters per hour||2.0 (-10%)||Number of packages||1|
|Output (distillate), liters per hour||2.6 (-10%)||Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||510х390х370|
|Voltage, V||220||Gross weight, kg||16|
|Power consumption (bi-distillation), kW||3.3||Volume, m3||0.09|
|Power consumption (distillation), kW||2,0||Packing||box (corrugated cardboard)|
|Raw water consumption* (bi-distillation), liters per hour||44|
|Raw water consumption* (distillation), liters per hour||20|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm||470х280х300|
|Lifetime||at least 5 years|
*at +10, +12°C and pressure 0.2-0.4 MPa
- Production of both distilled and bi-distilled water is possible.
- Reagents can be placed in the evaporation chamber of the 2nd distillation stage for the implementation of the secondary distillation of the distillate in their presence.
- Body and main parts are made of high-alloy stainless steel AISI 321 / AISI 304.
- Design: single unit of stainless steel with adjustable legs for table location. The unit can also be wall mounted.
- Stainless steel panels protect the operating personnel from thermal burns and contact with the working elements of the machine.
- Built-in control unit.
- Dismountable design of condensation chamber allows visual monitoring of scale formation, easy sediment cleaning, ease of maintenance and repair.
- Built-in cooler chills bi-distillate to a maximum temperature of +40°C.
- Standard set includes a spare heating element, spare electrode of the water level sensor, supply water hoses and distillate collection hoses, the connecting clamps.
- Lifetime – at least 5 years, warranty – 12 months, MTBF (Mean time between failures) – at least 3,500 hours.
Relative water consumption for obtaining 1 liter of double-distilled water is 22 litres.
Relative power consumption for obtaining 1 liter of double-distilled water is 1.65 kW.
Tubular electric heaters:
- The 1st stage of distillation: heater 2.0 kW 220V (stainless steel) – 1 piece.
- The 2nd stage of distillation: heater 1.3 kW 220V (stainless steel) – 1 piece.
Spare heaters included.
Bi-distiller BE-2 is a quality and reliable equipment with consistent high quality of the distillate producing both bi-distillate and distillate.